As business transaction lawyers we are ready to provide our clients a full range of commercial transaction services. We are experienced in handling all phases of business development, from organizing companies to dissolving or selling them, and we are proud to represent many successful small and mid-cap businesses in the New York metropolitan region.
We serve as general counsel to our clients and provide valuable legal counsel to entrepreneurs and assist them with a broad spectrum of contractual matters and deal making.
We also litigate for our clients in the highest courts of New York. As litigators we have a unique understanding of the importance of drafting contracts that can be utilized as both sword and shield, to enforce and defend rights. Our time in the courtroom makes us invaluable in the boardroom.
We have depth of experience with many forms of commercial transactions and we help manage them from inception through execution. Our expertise covers a wide range of industries and vertical markets.
We keep our client’s interests first and foremost and we work to achieve their objectives efficiently. We also exercise great caution to eliminate their exposure to risk and liability.
Some of the business transaction services we provide include the following:
- Entity counseling and formation, including: partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies
- Corporate regulatory compliance
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Contract negotiations
- Contract drafting
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) issues
- Corporate governance
- Capital structures, including multiple classes of stock, warrants and options, and convertible debt instruments
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private placements
- Asset and stock sales
- Crowdfunding, angel financing and venture capital
- Debt financing
- Stock redemption plans and executive exit strategies
- Licensing agreements
- Distributor agreements
Please contact us to learn more about the business transaction services we provide or click below to learn more about the following services: